Saturday, July 7, 2018

A word from a friend on the death of my brother Wayne

"Ming saw the world through eyes that challenged some of my assumptions and made me a better person. His choices were very often courageous and sometimes made his own path more difficult; that made me look differently at my own paths. The honesty and care that suffused his interactions were inspiring. Life is short. He will live long in our memory."  (T.S.U., Canada)
      
My brother Ming died after many years with a heart condition that would make most of all downcast. He loved life and lived it to the full. I said to my brothers: "he died with his own heart, full of love for us." I appreciate these beautiful words I quoted from my friend in Canada and now share it with the world. 

In memoriam, Wayne-Michael YM (a.k.a. Ming) 1958-2018 who died in Boston MA on June 8th.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment