Monday, February 25, 2019

Another year has arrived for Ronaldo and the sky ... it's still there!

After the blizzard toward the end of January, the sky looked like a 'water painting.' I tried to capture its beauty.
A friend of mine sent me a few 'kind' words on my birthday today. "Our energy changes," she said to me, "as the years go by. We either accept that reality or adjust to it; if we are going to be happy and find some measure of joy." I didn't think I had a choice, especially losing my closest friend last year. Then, she added a quotation she liked: "The quickest way to change your attitude toward pain is to accept the fact that everything that happens to us has been designed for our spiritual growth." Again, I didn't think I had to change an attitude. But you know, another year has passed away and I am still here. If I can enjoy and photograph the beauty of a translucent sky; I can adjust to some 'kind' words from a friend as I celebrate another year of life. "Ad multos annos" to many of you as my "blog" days are numbered by "Google." Thank you for all your greetings, Ronaldo.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, all so true. The Divine Incarnation continues. Blessings on your birthday and the work of your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Ron and we find solace in "everything we experience" is an opportunity for personal and spiritual growth.
    Christian

    ReplyDelete