Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Your 5 favorite posts from my blog, 'Reflections and Travels' - Thanks.











   The #1 and your favorite post was my "Tribute to my brother +Dan" written on September 25th 2018. There were 24,505 viewers who read this article. 
   Following in 2nd place was "An Appreciation of +Camille Claudell" written on June 22nd 2013. 4,230 viewers loved this post.  
   The 3rd place was "Tribute to Dr. Hordinsky and G. Wieland" written on April 20th, 2018. 2195 persons read this post. 
1638 persons read my April 12th 2018 article entitled, "Tribute to Fr. Pat O'Brien"
763 persons read my March 8th 2012 article entitled, "Native American Saint Kateri."

I would like to thank all of you for your interest in my writings, "Reflections and Travels." Hard to say "Au revoir" as this 340th post is my last on this blog. I cannot begin to thank you enough for your friendships. Thanks to "Google" for giving me this opportunity to share my writings with an international audience. Grazie di cuore. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Ronaldo and the late +Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment