Thursday, January 1, 2015

Wisdom word for the Year 2015:

My word of life for 2015 is "Generosity." I choose this virtue for the New Year in tune with the Chinese New Year starting on February 19th, "The Year of the Goat." The Chinese New Year inspires generosity. To be generous is a challenge. When we truly give; we will always have. To me, the world will become better when each of us tries to become better. In my opinion, being generous is a good beginning. 
("The Lord set the sheep (sic, goats) on his shoulders with great joy and, upon his arrival home, calls his friends and neighbours and says: Rejoice with me!" Luke 15, 8.) Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift of generosity! (2Cor.9, 16) 
        Rejoice. Be generous. Happy New Year!  +Don Ronaldo & family.

No comments:

Post a Comment